[Bro-Dev] Hui Lin_Problem to run simple Bro-pipe

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Wed Oct 26 06:21:12 PDT 2011

> that is weird, I don't have scripts directory in my bro source package. And I also could find "listen.bro" both in Bro source package as well Bro's installation directory.

You're  working from a local clone of the git repository?  Have you updated it lately with the commands:

`git checkout master && git pull && git submodule update --recursive --init` ?

And if you were working from a branch, you can check it back out and merge the newly updated master branch into it.  Remember to also rebuild afterwards if anything needed updating.