[Bro-Dev] Notices and alarms (Re: [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] topic/robin/pp-alarms: A new notice script that pretty-prints alarms in the summary email. (73d5643))

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Wed Oct 26 13:51:27 PDT 2011

>> Eventually (maybe before the final?) I'd like to have a page in the
>> auto-generated docs with all of the Notice::Type values and the
>
> That would be nice. Can Broxygen already extract that information?

Yeah, it already has somewhat, but finding it in the sphinx-generated docs might not be so obvious right now.

All that info can be found by looking in the index for everything under "Notice::Type (enum values)",
and then the link leads to the documentation for it and the bro script in which it's declared.