[Bro-Dev] #608: broctl print times out if the table is too big

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 31 10:54:46 PDT 2011

I think irrespective of the existence of the policy (and the variable),
timeout and not printing the vaule of a variable is still an issue which
needs to be addressed.

Also, for bro-2.0-beta released code, I tried printing a few variables
eg:

bro> ~bro/bro-20/bin/broctl print Scan::scan_triples
       bro   Scan::scan_triples = <unknown id>

and saw the <unknown id> error.

Possible, I am missing something..?

Aashish

--
Aashish Sharma	(asharma at lbl.gov)
Cyber Security, Information Technology Division