[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] topic/robin/parallel-btest: Adding group "comm" to communication tests for parallelizing execution with new btest version. (32cb6d6)

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Sep 9 10:07:58 PDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 12:56 -0400, you wrote:

> @TEST-PROFILE dataseries sql

Ah, then I misunderstood how you trigger activating a profile. I was
assuming there would be something like a command line argument to run
all tests with, say, profile "dataseries". Wouldn't that be better?
Then one wouldn't need to add a line to pretty much all tests (nor
touch them all when adding a new profile).

> Okay; in the absence of the 'supported' script, would it make sense to
> assume that the profile should always run?

Yes, I think so.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org