[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] master: Updating some test baselines. (827dcea)

Jonathan Siwek jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu
Mon Sep 26 09:05:25 PDT 2011

>    - I see 5 broken tests currently.

Me, too:

doc.coverage …  failed

This will fail whenever new bro scripts are added, but it's easy to fix: as the test comments indicate, run the `doc/scripts/genDocSourcesList.sh` script.  Maybe later, if this is reliable enough, we can make it happen automatically on commits or something.

scripts.bare-mode-coverage …  failed

This is an indicator that there's some errors when loading individual scripts in bare-mode.  It's not going to fully work until something is done about http://tracker.bro-ids.org/bro/ticket/544 (hot.conn.bro & scan.bro), but the diagnostic output is still useful to correct other errors.

scripts.test-all-policy-coverage …  failed
scripts.base.init-default-coverage …  failed

Also get out of date when new scripts are added to either policy/ or base/ -- fixing them should be inside your domain? :)

scripts.base.protocols.http.http-header-crlf …  failed

I have a fix waiting merge in #488.

So we're not far away from having everything pass.