[Bro-Dev] Bro fails on clean checkout

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Fri Apr 13 09:08:44 PDT 2012

On Apr 13, 2012, at 11:56 AM, Katrina LaCurts wrote:

> After doing:
> git clone --recursive git://git.bro-ids.org/bro
> ./configure --with-libmagic=/usr/local/Cellar/libmagic/5.04/

I'm working with someone else right now who has packages installed through homebrew and he's seeing really weird errors too.  I'm still not sure what's going on.  At the moment I suspect it has something to do with a package or packages installed through homebrew.

I don't have any answers yet, but please let us know if you figure out the problem.

Thanks!