[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] fastpath: sorry. the patch for the set_separator. (6bf733c)

Bernhard Amann bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Aug 27 10:47:39 PDT 2012

On Aug 27, 2012, at 9:53 AM, Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 09:40 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> Not really… if is mentioned in the documentation / in input/readers/ascii.bro
>> for each of the separators.
>
> Can you add that check? Seems like an easy mistake to make, and it
> sounds like it's silently doing the wrong thing in that case at the
> moment.

Actually I was mistaken. It does check and it is throwing an Error.
I really should not trust my memory - I keep forgetting which features
I already support...

Bernhard