[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] master: Adapting the HTTP request line parsing to only accept methods consisting of letters [A-Za-z]. (5751046)

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu Dec 6 08:40:02 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 01:21 +0000, you wrote:

> and BITS_POST. I'd say add underscore to this as well, maybe even
> hyphen.

I was wondering about that as well but I looked at the predefined
methods in http/main.bro and didn't see them there, so they are
already triggering a weird. On the other hand, I like the idea of
following the RFC definition of a token there, that makes kind of
sense. :) And the MIME code already has a corresponding get_token()
function. I'll take a look at that later.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org