[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/broccoli] fastpath: Rebuild only necessary files for new prefix (74cbf83)

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 17 13:14:05 PST 2012

On 12/17/2012 02:45 PM, Slagell, Adam J wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2012, at 2:43 PM, Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org>
>   wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 16:24 +0000, you wrote:
>>
>>> I think this might be a nice to have feature to add later,
>>
>> Well, seems that has already happened in the meantime?
>
> There's still the additional configure I think.

Upon initial "make" (or "make test"), it will run configure
once in order to do a test install.  If the user had previously
run configure, then it will automatically do it again (before
running any of the tests) in order to restore the original
bro install prefix.

The changes I made to broccoli in fastpath enable the rebuild
to run faster.

-Daniel