[Bro-Dev] #762: Add eof line to logfiles

G. Clark gc355804 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 30 17:27:47 PST 2012

Nope, the headers aren't RFC spec, either.  IIRC, the option to disable
these headers is (from scripts/base/frameworks/logging/writers/ascii.bro):

     ## If true, include a header line with column names and description
     ## of the other ASCII logging options that were used.
     const include_header = T &redef;

Thus, `include_footer` seems like it'd be sane to me.

--Gilbert