[Bro-Dev] Testing errors with new XCode

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:10:25 PDT 2012

Tried again today. The bif test passes now, DNS tests still have a problem if DNScrypt is on, 21 tests are still skipped (only with dnscrypt on), and the coverage is the same.

So I think we are all good. I just consider turning off the firewall and dnscrypt as standard procedure for running the tests. DNScrypt isn't segfaulting Bro anymore.

-----
slagell at prometheus: bro $ make test
[ 49%] core.dns-init ... failed
1 of 305 tests failed, 21 skipped
make[2]: *** [btest-verbose] Error 1
Coverage for 'btest' dir:
1051/1711 (61.4%) Bro script statements covered.
Coverage for 'external' dir:
Complete test suite code coverage:
1051/1711 (61.4%) Bro script statements covered.
slagell at prometheus: bro $ make test
all 305 tests successful

On Jul 26, 2012, at 9:59 AM, Robin Sommer wrote:

> This should be fixed now, right?
>
> Robin
>
> --
> Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org
> ICSI/LBNL    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 *   www.icir.org

------

Adam J. Slagell, CISO, CISSP
Chief Information Security Officer
www.slagell.info
217.244.8965

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."