[Bro-Dev] ElasticSearch problem (Re: [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] master: Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/fastpath' (c66c6d7))

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Jul 27 13:12:45 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 16:06 -0400, you wrote:

> The tuning/logs-to-elasticsearch script isn't being loaded is it?  I'm surprised to see that warning.

Ah, turns out it is: the tests load test-all-policy.bro, to which I
just added that script back (because, well, it's supposed to load all
scripts we have).

But shouldn't logs-to-elasticsearch depend on some other kind of
configuration before it tries to do anything? Like configuring an ES
server to talk to?

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org