[Bro-Dev] Hui Lin_Merging DNP3 analyzer

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Mon Jul 30 21:51:54 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:46 -0500, you wrote:

> I think the DNP3 analyzer is ready to be merged. The only concern now is
> that I still left very little Debug codes. Do u want me to remove them all?

Yes, generally, that should probably be removed. Take a look at the
DBG_LOG macro though (if you aren't already using it), it it's a good
way to keep some debugging information in.

> I don't have a tracker account. Can you create a ticket for me and give me
> a basic idea how to do the merging?

I'll do the merging; once you're ready just create a ticket and set it
to merge request. I'll create you an account on the tracker tomorrow.

However, as this is something for Bro 2.2, it'll take a bit until I'll
do the merge; we're in feature freeze mode right now. :)

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org