[Bro-Dev] [Bro] Version: 2.0-907 -- Bro manager memory exhaustion

Vlad Grigorescu vladg at cmu.edu
Tue Jul 31 18:26:06 PDT 2012

This seems to me to just be an issue of my ElasticSearch server not
keeping up with the load.

I ran master with just the Ascii logs for a few hours, and saw no evidence
of a memleak. Valgrind also came back cleanly (and actually, insertion
rate into ElasticSearch was about the same with/without valgrind - I was
expecting more of a performance hit).

  --Vlad