[Bro-Dev] IPv6 literal addr constants

Slagell, Adam J slagell at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 12 10:31:46 PDT 2012

On Mar 12, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Robin Sommer wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 15:52 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> How about enclosing IPv6 literals in brackets, e.g. [aaaa::bbbb]?
>
> I like that, that's a well defined standard syntax.

Me too.

------

Adam J. Slagell, CISO, CISSP
Chief Information Security Officer
www.slagell.info
217.244.8965

"Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), any written communication to or from University employees regarding University business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure."