[Bro-Dev] feedback from a would-be user - bite-sized Bro explanations needed

Vern Paxson vern at icir.org
Mon May 7 12:06:04 PDT 2012

This is someone who's a skilled hacker-type who on a recent thread on a
private list heard about Bro as a potential solution for his home network
monitoring.  Note that he offers at the end to review stuff (though I kept
this anonymous for now, since that's the strong culture of that list due
to its private nature).

		Vern