[Bro-Dev] DNS TXT Queries and the Cache File
robin at icir.org
Mon Nov 5 13:41:03 PST 2012
On Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 22:01 +0000, you wrote:
> I tested master, and it wasn't working properly for me. I traced the
> problem to the simplification of DNS_Mgr::AsyncLookupName.
Ah, I wasn't looking right it seems. With that, joining the functions
actually doesn't look like a good change, so I'm going to move this
back to your original implementation. Sorry about the confusion.
> on how we'd go about writing some tests for the TXT queries - this was
> the one case where being able to load the cache from a file did seem
Yeah, but even that would only test a part of the chain, not the
Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org
ICSI/LBNL * Fax +1 (510) 666-2956 * www.icir.org
More information about the bro-dev