[Bro-Dev] Events and communication

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Nov 7 06:24:01 PST 2012

This question is probably mostly for Robin. :)

Is there a particular reason that only exported events can be sent to remote Bro's?  I would like to recommend that we change that to any event is available for being sent remotely since I have some events in the cluster support for the metrics framework that need to be sent between Bro's, but are definitely not something that should be in the public API for the metrics framework.