[Bro-Dev] #861: Merging DNP3 Analyzer

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Sep 28 08:15:12 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:08 -0500, you wrote:

> when I checkout the branch, git gives me this errors:
>
> "error: Entry 'aux/broctl' would be overwritten by merge. Cannot
> merge."

What command are you using? That sounds like a merge rather than
checkout? Try switching to master first (if you haven't already and
then "git checkout topic/robin/dnp3-merge").

> >  - Does DNP3 have cases similar to Modbus where it would make sense to pass
> >  arrays of integers (or other elements)? If so, that would be good to do
> >  (but I don't know the protocol enough to say more).

You can hold off on this for now, Seth has been doing some
restructuring of the Modbus events and may have thoughts for DNP3 as
well.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org