[Bro-Dev] Extending Jenkins tests

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Aug 20 14:29:28 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 21:23 +0000, you wrote:

> Since the BTest tests don't depend on Bro at all, it's probably best
> to set up a new job that polls the btest master branch for changes
> directly and then runs the test suite.
>
> For BroControl tests, I think maybe it should be in a new job that's
> triggered from the UpdateRepos job (alongside the Compile* jobs).

Makes sense.

> Makes sense.  Does that still show "skipped" tests?

Good point, I don't think so, but we can change that.

> Did you want to play around with making changes to the Jenkins config?

No, I was thinking if it's just the Makefile I could do it, but
otherwise I prefer to leave it in your hands, I'd just mess it up. :-)

So just go ahead when it works for you, not pressing.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 *     robin at icir.org
ICSI/LBNL    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 * www.icir.org/robin