[Bro-Dev] Planing for a 2.2 beta

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu Aug 22 09:58:22 PDT 2013

Let me update this:

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 09:04 -0700, I wrote:

>     - Fix sumstats framework (Seth; or is it done already now?)

Done I believe.

>     - HyperLogLog (Bernhard)

Waiting for Bernhard but I believe it's now ready for merging as the
memory leak was likely related to the when problem.

>     - DHCP script cleanup (Seth/Vlad; see BIT-1050)

Pending.

>     - DNP3 finalizing (Robin, Hui)

Done, except that one unit tests fails on some platform.

>     - Windows executable analyzer (Seth; going to happen?)

Pending.

>     - SIP analyzer (Vlad; going to happen?)

Pending.

>     - Bloomfilter test failures (Matthias)

Done.

>     - Input framework test failures (Bernhard)

Done.

>     - X509 extensions (going to happen? can somebody remind we what this is about?)

We'll skip these.

Plus potentially the packet-filter.log fix.

Anything else?

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 *     robin at icir.org
ICSI/LBNL    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 * www.icir.org/robin