[Bro-Dev] Planing for a 2.2 beta

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Thu Aug 22 10:31:02 PDT 2013

On Aug 22, 2013, at 12:58 PM, Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org> wrote:

> Plus potentially the packet-filter.log fix.
>
> Anything else?

I would like two relatively small changes that will result in some massive headache in test baseline updates.  Sorry I hadn't been pushing on this harder until now.

Could we do the ticket that moves uid values to 92 to 96 bits?  I forget what we agreed on.  Also, I'd like to see uid values prepended with either 'F' or 'C' for file uids and connection uids.  It would help me keep them straight in mind, especially with the designator being part of the uid.

http://www.bro.org/