[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/bro] topic/jsiwek/extract-limit: Add options to limit extracted file sizes w/ 100MB default. (89ae4ff)

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Fri Aug 23 07:11:23 PDT 2013

On Aug 22, 2013, at 5:45 PM, Jonathan Siwek <jsiwek at ncsa.illinois.edu> wrote:

>   Add options to limit extracted file sizes w/ 100MB default.

Instead of having a 100M default, what do you think about having it unlimited by default but then making a tuning script which changes that to 100MB which broctl would then load by default?  I think I might get surprised by that limit if I'm running on trace files and might want it to be unlimited.

http://www.bro.org/