[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/broccoli] topic/jsiwek/broccoli-vectors: Add support for consuming events w/ vector args. (de39868)

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Dec 3 09:41:21 PST 2013

What's the motivation for adding vector support? Is that needed for
something specific?

On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 09:34 -0800, Jonathan Siwek wrote:

>     a user would need.  And that doesn't seem worth getting in to for now.

Agreed, I don't think it's worth spending too much time on beefing up
Broccoli further given that we want to replace it anyways.

Also, Broccoli can't recreate pointer structures, as Bro does; which
is more important for compound types. That's one part of the reason
why support isn't there.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 *     robin at icir.org
ICSI/LBNL    * Fax   +1 (510) 666-2956 * www.icir.org/robin