[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/broctl] fastpath: Fix various bugs and remove some unused code (7108ea6)

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu Jan 24 10:02:36 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:10 -0600, you wrote:

> - The cmd_restart_* are not actually called anywhere, and the
>   documentation says, "Finally, note that the restart command
>   doesn’t have its own method as it’s just a combination of
>   other commands and thus their callbacks are run."

Oh, that sounds like that unfortunate documentation. :) I don't see
anything wrong with providing the restart function, it might be handy
for some cases. Please see if you can add the calls (maybe I'm missing
something and there's a reason for the docs saying that; if so, please
let me know if you run into trouble)

> - The part that was crashing the TestPlugin.py was due to an
>   extra cmd-line parameter "-p" to the "scripts" command
>   that was removed a long time ago.

Ok, I missed that we have removed that option, so that's ok then.

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org