[Bro-Dev] Plugin branch status

Siwek, Jonathan Luke jsiwek at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 3 14:31:54 PDT 2013

> The plugin branch is pretty much ready now.

Just finished reading all the changes; looks pretty great.

I put some misc. doc and typo fixes in topic/jsiwek/plugins-cleanup if you want to merge it to your branch (or I'll make a merge ticket later if it's easier).

A couple questions:

Was there anything that makes use of analyzer::Tag::subtype yet?  Wasn't sure I understood how to use that or what cases would be candidates for using it.

Maybe put some initial calls to BRO_PLUGIN_VERSION(1) for everything?  Just feels like that feature is going to be underused/forgotten unless people see things are already explicitly using it.