[Bro-Dev] UnitTests - Build # 904 - Failure!

Bernhard Amann bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Mar 7 20:25:03 PST 2013

Ok, I think I got it.

That is a fun race condition that I did not think of while writing the test. At the moment,
the test depends on the fact that the event that prints the output will not be called before
all lines have been handled by the input-manager.

However, while this apparently is true in most cases - it does not always have to be true.
Sometimes, the first queued events are handled by the bro scripting layer before the input
manager got all lines from the reader. Hence, the table output differs.

Will commit a fixed version in a minute :)