[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/broctl] topic/dnthayer/cleanup2: Ignore stdout.log and stderr.log in post-terminate (a2a3b0d)

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 21 11:16:06 PDT 2013

> > can include helpful information. What do others think, is that
> > something to keep?

Yes, please keep! I have found these two files useful many times. It will be nice to keep a copy of both in the post-terminate directory.

Granted, they are not bro logs (format) but information they contain is still useful and their name makes it easy to understand what to expect in these two files.

Aashish