[Bro-Dev] topic/jsiwek/file-analysis

Siwek, Jonathan Luke jsiwek at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 29 11:52:18 PDT 2013

I'm claiming that this branch now has parity with all the old file analysis functionality.  I'm planning on doing more stress testing and finishing up documentation (like writing a how-to guide with examples).  But otherwise I want to stop adding features and get it merged with master soon (and we'll see if I have time or not to add any features before 2.2 is released, but I'm doubtful).  So if anyone wants to look it over, test it out, and/or raise any major objections with the way things are working, that would help.  Thanks.

    Jon