[Bro-Dev] [Bro-Commits] [git/broctl] topic/dnthayer/cpupin: Add support for CPU pinning (95d1f8d)

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed May 22 18:59:28 PDT 2013

Thanks for taking on this ticket!  I have a few questions though.

 - Why did you choose not to implement this as a plugin?

 - Regarding the "Make sure list is at least as long as number of
   worker processes" comment, does it make more sense to do it that
   way, or to loop back around to the beginning of the list, or to
   leave the extra processes unpinned?  I think I can understand
   why you did it that way and I think I might agree actually.

 - What was the reason for running Bro with the cpu pinning program
   instead of allowing the process to start and then pinning it?

Thanks!

http://www.bro.org/