[Bro-Dev] Time for C++11?

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Mon Jun 23 13:27:15 PDT 2014

Is it worth conducting a survey on the mailing list of what distros people
are using? If we spin it the correct way (maybe something like "We're
reevaluating what distros we test and fully support") and make it
anonymous, even the corporate users might chime in.

I figure that between this discussion, and the one on revisiting our
packages, having some more information would be useful.

  --Vlad