[Bro-Dev] Time for C++11?

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Mon Jun 23 19:15:27 PDT 2014

The SurveyMonkey logic is quite limited, but here's a first stab:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/create/survey/preview?sm=sMxABvZfS7kFp1nczfE1LmaagTQleFF7GNi5q6aW_2Fnz7aihojblvATta4i5un_2FS5

Any major distros that I forgot? Or that I can remove?

Do we know what architectures Bro currently supports? Apart from the
obvious x86 and x86-64, does it support PowerPC? Is it worth asking if
there's another architecture they'd like to see supported (maybe ARM)?

  --Vlad