[Bro-Dev] Time for C++11?

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Tue Jun 24 03:49:12 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM, Daniel Thayer <dnthayer at illinois.edu>
wrote:

> You left out Scientific Linux,

Well, I have this comment under "What Linux distro do you run Bro on?":
Note: Please select the "parent" distro if yours isn't listed (e.g. if
you're running Scientific Linux, select RHEL)

Is there any functional difference between Scientific and RHEL, in terms of
package versions? Since their stated goal is "as close to the commercial
enterprise distribution as we can get it," I figured it was a safe bet
leaving it off. I can certainly add it, though.

and FreeBSD 8.4

Ah, good catch. That's what I get for relying on the DistroWatch page...
Added a few more FreeBSD versions.

  --Vlad