[Bro-Dev] Time for C++11?

bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jun 24 07:46:05 PDT 2014

The last time I tried (a few months ago), Bro worked fine on arm. On the
opens use build service, one of the arm builds also went through. From
time to time we get people on IRC compiling it on their raspberry pi's -
but those are kind of too slow to actually use it.