[Bro-Dev] Documenting Weirds

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Sat Jun 28 08:46:08 PDT 2014

I was thinking of just a simple Weird::Type enum with comments, much like
how the Notice documentation is generated. I do also like the thought of
the structured namespace.

Maybe more generally, we should to make a Weird closer to a Notice. For
example, if a file analyzer generates a weird, there are no fields in the
weird.log to map it back to the offending file. I realize that that's
trickier, since Weirds can be generated from either the core or script-land.

  --Vlad