[Bro-Dev] Geo Location Plugin

anthony kasza anthony.kasza at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:46:41 PDT 2014

Thanks Robin. Everything on the "Writing Bro Plugins" page is clear
although the debugging section seems thin to me. Then again, I've have
never compiled Bro with debugging enabled before.

I'm running into issues with my plugin's shared object. Bro is complaining
about an undefined symbol (likely due to a bug in my source). Are there
plans to expand the Types section of that page? I think I'm not declaring a
scriptland record type correctly.

-AK