[Bro-Dev] Geo Location Plugin

Clark, Gilbert gc355804 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 7 06:36:34 PDT 2014

Hi:

A mismatched function definition in .h / implementation in .cc usually causes this issue for me.  Maybe try running the mangled symbol that's reported as missing through c++filt to see what it really is (if you haven't already) and use nm or the like to make sure the plugin library file contains that symbol?

-Gilbert