[Bro-Dev] Plugins providing threads?

Clark, Gilbert gc355804 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 8 10:47:38 PDT 2014

Would it make sense to replace the existing inter-thread communication code with the broker / porting the existing writers and readers to use the actor framework?  This way, there would only be a single, shared message-passing mechanism inside of bro, instead of having one for core <-> threads, and another for core <-> external

-Gilbert