[Bro-Dev] Geo Location Plugin

anthony kasza anthony.kasza at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:22:34 PDT 2014

I moved that line from NetVar to my plugin source. I also moved some things
from bifs to the plugin source (honestly, just copied and pasted). Posting
just the plugin directory won't show which lines in the core I moved to the
plugin. Should I make a branch off master? What are the general conventions
for doing this?

-AK