[Bro-Dev] Geo Location Plugin

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Fri Oct 17 08:59:06 PDT 2014

On Oct 17, 2014, at 11:14 AM, Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org> wrote:

> Maybe they'd ship with a configure hook that
> the main configure searches all plugins for; or something to that
> effect.

What I don't like about this is that eventually these should all be pushed into external plugins so I feel like we should just keep the amount of work minimal for now.  We're just fighting against the non-existence of a package manager right now. :)

I like plan #2 the best for now too.  Although I guess without doing the configure option thing, it would turn things like geoip into a required dependency.

http://www.bro.org/