[Bro-Dev] Help Troubleshooting a Perftools Memleak

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Oct 31 17:48:11 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 16:09 +0000, you wrote:

> Extending your idea a bit and probably hacking it into a place
> originally intended for something else.  It may be a breaking change
> for other applications besides Bro, depending on how they define their
> RE_Matcher::Compile(), but not hard to fix.

I'm using your code but calling it slightly different via a new
binpac::init() function. Not sure it's much better, but a tiny bit
maybe. :) I've pushed the change into master but have actually not
tried yet if it indeed fixes the reported memleak.

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin