[Bro-Dev] Adding child analyzer to TCP using a non-built-in plugin

James Swaro james.swaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:18:45 PDT 2015

I'm having some difficulties with this as I'm not entirely sure how to go
about it. Usually, adding a child analyzer requires passing the object
directly to the function. However, since the plugin isn't built-in,
something more abstract needs to happen. I'm at a loss and curious to know
if this has been done in the past. If so, who might know how to do this?

I'll be tinkering it this on my own over the weekend, but I wouldn't mind
some information for the process if I can get it.

James Swaro