[Bro-Dev] Trouble with getting Bro 2.2 private analyzer to write logs on current master

Vlad Grigorescu vlad at grigorescu.org
Tue Jun 16 21:56:36 PDT 2015

Just a guess, but it could be related to this:
https://github.com/bro/bro/blob/master/CHANGES#L1578

ints changed to uint64s. As an example, you can see how the HTTP analyzer
was modified here:
https://github.com/bro/bro/commit/96bcc2d69d72c21f5f4eff0c88cd8d43613bee22#diff-978a30a2ac40a10fbf3c8b5500d3a9f3

The other big change was moving to plugins, but if you're seeing it added
as a child analyzer, that doesn't sound like it'd be the issue.

Was this analyzer written in BinPAC, or in C++?

  --Vlad