[Bro-Dev] Trouble with getting Bro 2.2 private analyzer to write logs on current master

James Swaro james.swaro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:10:19 PDT 2015

1285862632.803262/1434571577.132267 [dpd] TCPRS[101422] DeliverPacket(0, T,
9005, 0x7fff0d41bf80, 0) []
1285862632.803262/1434571577.132274 [dpd] TCP_ApplicationAnalyzer ignoring
DeliverPacket(0, T, 9005, 0x7fff0d41bf80, 0) []

Are these two lines related? I'm stuck. I've run bro with GDB attached
using a simple trace file and TCPRS_Analyzer::DeliverPacket never seems to
be entered.

--
James Swaro