[Bro-Dev] [JIRA] (BIT-1319) topic/jsiwek/broker
Jon Siwek (JIRA)
jira at bro-tracker.atlassian.net
Fri Mar 6 09:33:00 PST 2015
[ https://bro-tracker.atlassian.net/browse/BIT-1319?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=19918#comment-19918 ]
Jon Siwek commented on BIT-1319:
topic/jsiwek/broker in the bro repo addresses some feedback:
* rename namespaces, c++ "comm" to "bro_broker", module "Comm" to "BrokerComm" and module "Store" to "BrokerStore"
* reorganize directories by renaming comm/ to broker/
* tried to improve the data store unit tests, if they still fail for you, please send me the associated output directory from the .tmp/
* some fixes for problems I found with remote logging
* updated broker submodule to a version that now supports python bindings
Didn't do anything about adding synchronous data store query API, maybe that's an improvement we can think about for later?
So not much here is probably that critical to review; let me know if you just want me to merge it (but I'd still like if you could let me know about the unit tests that failed before).
> Key: BIT-1319
> URL: https://bro-tracker.atlassian.net/browse/BIT-1319
> Project: Bro Issue Tracker
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Components: Bro
> Reporter: Jon Siwek
> Assignee: Jon Siwek
> Fix For: 2.4
> The "topic/jsiwek/broker" branch is in the bro and cmake repos to add the initial support for Broker.
> - Bro has a --enable-broker configure flag.
> - requires actor-framework "develop" branch. When version 0.13 is out, I will put that as a requirement in the README and have CMake check for that.
> - no C bindings yet
> - no Python bindings yet
> - other than checking compilation that the new unit tests pass on Linux/FreeBSD/Mac, I've not done must extensive of testing, profiling, optimization etc.
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
More information about the bro-dev