[Bro-Dev] broctl restart --clean

Daniel Thayer dnthayer at illinois.edu
Fri May 15 10:48:40 PDT 2015

To avoid user confusion, I think it would be good to simply remove the
"--clean" option from the restart command.  Then, one would just use
the "deploy" command.  It does a "check", "install", "stop", and
"start" (in that order).  If someone wants to do things differently,
they can still use the individual ("check", "clean", "restart", etc.)
commands.