[Bro-Dev] [Bro] broker make error

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Mon Aug 8 08:20:10 PDT 2016

(Moving to bro-dev).

On Sun, Aug 07, 2016 at 09:59 -0700, Johanna Amann wrote:

> Yup, that is exactly it. There currently is a rewrite of Broker
> underway, which will use the newer library versions, but it is not
> quite done yet.

I'm wondering if we should add a version check to Broker that clearly
says what's is needed if it cannot find the right CAF version? People
have run into this a few times now both ways (Broker wants newer/older
CAF version). That seems something worth adding for 2.5 still.

Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin