[Bro-Dev] SMB in master

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Mon Aug 8 13:58:32 PDT 2016

After having a bit of trouble last week with merging SMB into master and having Robin revert my commit, I finally got it merged in again today.  If anyone has any trouble with master now, please say something.  There is always the possibility that we messed up something.

BTW... this does mean that SMB is now in master.  :)

If you want to run it, make sure you load policy/protocols/smb because it isn't loaded by default.

http://www.bro.org/