[Bro-Dev] bro-pkg v0.3

Siwek, Jon jsiwek at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:51:09 PDT 2016

> On Aug 16, 2016, at 11:57 AM, Robin Sommer <robin at icir.org> wrote:
>
> I think we need to state that more explicitly and
> give some more context about this repo being the central hub for the
> community to share scripts. Although not sure if the BPM docs are
> actually the right place for that then, should that go into the
> community section on bro.org?

The “contributing” section [1] feels like one place to put it.  Even looks like there’s an old reference to the project there that needs to be updated.  I can do that now, but should I add a temporary disclaimer that it’s “not yet open for submissions” or would it be alright at this point if a person came across it and tried to submit a package?

- Jon

[1] https://www.bro.org/community/index.html#contributing-tobro