[Bro-Dev] bro-pkg v0.3

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Aug 16 12:35:57 PDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 18:51 +0000, you wrote:

> be updated.  I can do that now, but should I add a temporary
> disclaimer that it’s “not yet open for submissions” or would it be
> alright at this point if a person came across it and tried to submit a
> package?

Let's wait until we're ready to announce it. A blog posting would be
good once we believe we have the process down. Before we do that,
maybe we can get a couple people here on this list to give publishing
some of their scripts a try? If that goes well, we start over once
more and announce.


Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * robin at icir.org * www.icir.org/robin

More information about the bro-dev mailing list